Sign in to follow this  
Zbcbcz

How to recover zbc funds

Question

Computer died but i have the zbc passphrase.. how do i recover zbc?  import wallet is not what i need.. there is no walletdump.txt.. 

8 answers to this question

2 часа назад, Zbcbcz сказал:

Computer died but i have the zbc passphrase.. how do i recover zbc?  import wallet is not what i need.. there is no walletdump.txt.. 

Good day. Address this problem to me in telegrams or on mail. You can also in a personal message. I will try to help you.

@Deckard1911 info@zilbercoin.de

Thank you. I will contact via telegram. I have my wallet passphrase and wallet address. 

anyone work at zbc still lol?  still no support and i get the feeling the zbc is part of the wallet so if the wallet is lost so is zbc. passphrase and wallet address not enough to recover funds?

What a waste of money and time. And no support. Zbc is a scam. Out 3k so far. Done. 

Notified local authorities here too of Zbc and their KYC required for ZilberPay. Identity theft is major problem here. 

Ранее видел где-то в сети инструкцию (алгоритм) по восстановлению кошелька, если он накрылся медным тазом. В этом деле используется файл резервной копии бумажника (надеюсь что у человека он есть). Подскажите плиз ему кто знает как это делается точно.

Are you telling me the seed and wallet address is not enough to recover funds? What the hell kind of blockchain is this?  That is all that is needed fir any other chain for recovery. 

Still no assistance from dev or zbc support if any exists at all. Seems like one man show which is impossible to maintain and progress. As there is no progress since November on this. Price has plummeted too. Reality sets in.