Jump to content

Recommended Posts

О Proof Of Stake в ZilberCoin простыми словами.

 

В этой статье мы рассмотрим основные вопросы, которые возникают при добычи монет в криптовалюте ZilberCoin.

PoS в ZilberCoin равен 12% в год.

 

Вопросы:

1. Как работает Proof Of Stake в ZilberCoin?

2. От чего зависит количество получаемых вознаграждений?

3. Как увеличить мои вознаграждения?

 

 

1. Как работает Proof Of Stake в ZilberCoin?

 

Proof Of Stake (POS) - это метод защиты в криптовалютах, при котором вероятность добычи блоков равна количеству монет, которые находятся у вас в кошельке.

Технология не нова и появилась изначально в таких криптовалютах как PeerCoin и Emercoin.

 

Наша реализация POS отличается также тем, что был добавлены такой параметр как "Зрелость монет".

 

Что это означает?

Зрелость монет лимитирует долю получения вознаграждений для свежих транзакций, то есть чем больше вы держите монету на своем кошельке, тем больше у вас вероятность сгенерировать блок и соответственно получить вознаграждение.

Ваши монеты начинают набирать зрелость с 30 дней и обретают максимальную силу через 90 дней.

 

Proof Of Stake - Это не гарантия 100% отчисления! Это вероятность получения вами вознаграждений за генерируемые блоки в сети.

 

2. От чего зависит количество получаемых вознаграждений?

 

Основное влияние оказывает количество ваших монет в кошельке, так как от него зависит вероятность генерации блока.

Как было описано выше, ваша транзакция должна набрать также максимальную зрелость, для получения максимального процента в течении года.

 

3. Как увеличить мои вознаграждения?

 

Приобретите большее количество монет, положите их на ваш кошелек в ZilberPay или в локальный клиент.

В случае, если вы держите ваши ZBC на локальном клиенте, то ни в коем случае не выключайте кошелек, потому, что при отключении сети от вашего кошелька, другой клиент находящийся в сети начнет генерировать блоки.

Это такая же добыча монет, как и в случае POW, только здесь вероятность добычи блока зависит не от вычисительных мощностей, а количества ваших монет от всего объема монет.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Если есть еще какие то вопросы, то прошу задавать их здесь, мы их добавим в статью.:classic_smile:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ChenBu

Very interesting & an amazing feature for all those who does know know about trading & want a passive income with ease, ZBC POS is the best solution for them.

 

Please further guide that how to send coins from live.exchnage to local client (Desktop Wallets) as on exchange there is just a Voucher & not a formal withdraw to wallet address.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChenBu said:

Very interesting & an amazing feature for all those who does know know about trading & want a passive income with ease, ZBC POS is the best solution for them.

 

Please further guide that how to send coins from live.exchnage to local client (Desktop Wallets) as on exchange there is just a Voucher & not a formal withdraw to wallet address.

 

Thanks.

I find out the reasons why the output was disabled.

Obviously something messed up.
In the near future, the withdrawal of wallets will be available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ChenBu
2 minutes ago, Deckard1911 said:

I found out the reasons why the output was disabled.

Obviously something messed up.
In the near future, the withdrawal of wallets will be available.

Fine. So if coins send through Zilberpay to Windows wallet, then POS rating will be same as in Zilberpay? 

 

In windows wallet there is POS/Mining time option like 10 min, 24H etc so the average calculations @ 10 min what will be @ 100K coins?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChenBu said:

Fine. So if coins send through Zilberpay to Windows wallet, then POS rating will be same as in Zilberpay? 

 

In windows wallet there is POS/Mining time option like 10 min, 24H etc so the average calculations @ 10 min what will be @ 100K coins?

 

Thanks.

In addition, ZilberPay is constantly working with the network and this gives reliability.

The local client is likely to be out of the network from time to time, due to computer shutdown or loss of communication as an example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ChenBu
1 minute ago, Deckard1911 said:

In addition, ZilberPay is reliable.

If you are a computer, you can connect to the network.

Yes/Off-course Zilberpay is secure & reliable.

 

My asking about Windows wallet is that majority of people like Desktop (Windows) wallets to keep their assets as well as for POS mining!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChenBu said:

Yes/Off-course Zilberpay is secure & reliable.

 

My asking about Windows wallet is that majority of people like Desktop (Windows) wallets to keep their assets as well as for POS mining!

You can easily use them.
We recommend ZilberPay for keeping funds and receiving POS charges.
We recommend local wallets to experienced users.

https://zilbercoin.info/download/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ChenBu
1 minute ago, Deckard1911 said:

You can easily use them.
We recommend ZilberPay for keeping funds and receiving POS charges.
We recommend local wallets to experienced users.

https://zilbercoin.info/download/

Thank you for advice. win32.exe works on all windows versions for a sure???

 

 

  1. Any special difference in POS calculations/rewards in local/windows wallets?
  2. What is minimum coins level to get as POS in 24 hours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChenBu said:

Thank you for advice. win32.exe works on all windows versions for a sure???

Yes.

 

1 hour ago, ChenBu said:
  • Any special difference in POS calculations/rewards in local/windows wallets?
  • What is minimum coins level to get as POS in 24 hours?

1. There is no difference. It all depends on the state of the network and the number of coins that participants use when mining.

2. According to the current state of the network - somewhere around 3000ZBC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ChenBu said:

Please further guide that how to send coins from live.exchnage to local client (Desktop Wallets) as on exchange there is just a Voucher & not a formal withdraw to wallet address.

The issue is resolved. Anyone can withdraw coins to their wallet from the exchange directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ChenBu
4 minutes ago, Deckard1911 said:

Yes.

 

1. There is no difference. It all depends on the state of the network and the number of coins that participants use when mining.

2. According to the current state of the network - somewhere around 3000ZBC

Very good. Thank you. So POS is the best way to have a non-stop passive income @ ZBC. Currently ZBC are affordable to get into BAG for POS otherwise later on it will be a JUST an WISH of people that if ZBC is low price then he/she can get it more but that time no TIME to come back to current price. HaHa.

 

Best time is the BEST for ZBC. Stay blessed! :classic_dry:

Edited by ChenBu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ChenBu
3 minutes ago, Deckard1911 said:

The issue is resolved. Anyone can withdraw coins to their wallet from the exchange directly.

Very good. So now its easy for all people who want a direct transfer from exchange to wallet. 

 

Good & quick responded work! Thank you & Weldon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Вопрос такой. Кинул в ZBP 1000 монет. Соответственно на эти 1000 монет начинает начисляться POS. Допустим через 3 месяця мне начислился POS в размере 30 монет. Обнулится ли зрелость этой 1000 монет если я выведу 30 монет? 40 монет?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nenarkotorgovec said:

Вопрос такой. Кинул в ZBP 1000 монет. Соответственно на эти 1000 монет начинает начисляться POS. Допустим через 3 месяця мне начислился POS в размере 30 монет. Обнулится ли зрелость этой 1000 монет если я выведу 30 монет? 40 монет?

PoS начисления будет приходить на количество монет. Чем больше монет тем больше POS. Сначала на 1000, потом на 1030, потом на 1100...и т.д.
Зрелость кошелька и монет скорее всего не обнуляются. Просто вы выводите монеты и блок зреет медленнее. Но в любом случае вы все свои начисления получите ,но не более 12% ГОДОВЫХ ( от остаточной суммы на кошельке ZBP ).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
02.03.2019 в 02:07, Горе сказал:

PoS начисления будет приходить на количество монет. Чем больше монет тем больше POS. Сначала на 1000, потом на 1030, потом на 1100...и т.д.
Зрелость кошелька и монет скорее всего не обнуляются. Просто вы выводите монеты и блок зреет медленнее. Но в любом случае вы все свои начисления получите ,но не более 12% ГОДОВЫХ ( от остаточной суммы на кошельке ZBP ).

звучит логично, думаю вы правы. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 часов назад, hela сказал:

звучит логично, думаю вы правы. 

Всё верно. Потому, что на деле так оно и есть. И все кто держат свои монеты на кошельках ZilberPay  уже в этом убедились

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

У меня тоже не работает POS ((
Монеты уже более чем 6 месяцев в кошельке

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 минуты назад, Dimainwork сказал:

У меня тоже не работает POS ((
Монеты уже более чем 6 месяцев в кошельке

Администраторами проекта утверждалось - в кошельке ZilberPay Pos-майнинг продуктивно начинает работать начиная с количества 1500 монет и более.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dmytryk said:

Администраторами проекта утверждалось - в кошельке ZilberPay Pos-майнинг продуктивно начинает работать начиная с количества 1500 монет и более.

у меня более 5000 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, Dimainwork сказал:

у меня более 5000 

Заводились на кошелек с биржи ваучером или через адрес кошелька?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dmytryk said:

Заводились на кошелек с биржи ваучером или через адрес кошелька?

Заводились на кошелек с биржи ваучером

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, Dimainwork сказал:

Заводились на кошелек с биржи ваучером

Думаю в етом причина. У меня так же біло, потом перезавел через адрес и до недели времени включился POS. Сори за укр вставки букв)) счас на таком компе)) Перезаведите!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About US

ZilberPay & ZilberCoin - products developed by the company Innovation Blockchain Technology LTD

ZilberCoin - open source project, MIT license

×
×
  • Create New...